Im looking forward to revenge of the sith, batman, and fantastic 4
Im looking forward to revenge of the sith, batman, and fantastic 4
The Longest Yard. I watched the original again the other night.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
The longest Yard!!!and Batman are the 2 i am looking foward 2
"When Giving Your Best Is Not Good Enough"
War of the Worlds
Looks to be a great movie with Spielberg directing.
The ring part 2....
The Longest Yard!!!!Saw the preview in the Super Bowl Commercials last night seems like a pretty good movie!!!![]()
I think the War of the Worlds with Tom Cruise will be a good one....
With the combination of Cruise and Spielberg, I'm really looking forward to an excellent movie....but only time will tell about that.
Is the Ring2 supposed to be based on the same thing as the 1st one!!!
"When Giving Your Best Is Not Good Enough"
I can't wait for Batman, Fantastic 4, and theres one more, I forgot the name of it, Marvel is making it along with Fantastic 4, I saw it on the previews of Meet the Fockers.
War of the Worlds, Revenge of the Sith, The Longest Yard.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Bookmarks